My House 99
Register for a free My House 99 account today and enjoy these member benefits:
- Email notifications on special offers, new products and events
- Professional grooming and styling tips
- Save product info in My Favorites section
- Saved order content & history for easy reference and re-order
HOW TO JOIN
Creating a My House 99 account is quick, easy and free. Click here to join.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD
If you have already created a House 99 account and cannot remember your password, click here to enter your email address and have your password emailed to you.
EDIT MY ACCOUNT
If you have already created a My House 99 account and would like to edit your account (for example, to update your profile or change your password), click here to log in and make updates to your account.
Keep track of your favorite House 99 products. When you become a My House 99 member, you can save a list of your favorite products to come back and consult anytime. Just sign in as a Member and click on the Favorites tab to access your personal favorites. To order products from your list, add your favorite products to your bag and continue to Checkout.
If you have a My House 99 account, you can view orders that you have placed at House 99.ca by logging in and clicking on the Orders tab. To view orders that you have placed online, click here. You may reorder from a previous purchase from My Order History.
UNSUBSCRIBE FROM EMAILS
- Click on the Unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of all House 99 emails that you receive.
- Log into your My House 99 account and click on the Update My Profile link on the right hand side. Simply uncheck the box next to the sentence 'I would like to receive email updates from House 99' and click on the Edit Account Info. Simply uncheck the box next to the sentence 'I would like to receive email updates from House 99 and click the Save Changes.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Because your security is our top priority at House99.ca, House99.ca is a VeriSign Secure Site. Our partnership with VeriSign allows you to learn more about our web site before you submit any confidential information.
HOW TO PAY
House 99 accepts Visa, MasterCard and AmericanExpress credit cards with Canadian or foreign billing addresses (However, shipping address must be located in Canada). You will be prompted to enter payment information at the last step of checkout. Credit card information entered in the site is secure and safe. All orders placed on this website are encrypted, thereby protecting any credit card information that is submitted at the time of the order.
All orders shipped from House99.ca will be subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state and city to which the order will be shipped. Tax is estimated at the time an order is placed and a final calculation of the actual sales tax will be reflected on your order confirmation e-mail and packing slip.
If you have a My House 99 account, you can view orders that you have placed at House 99.ca by logging in and clicking on the My Order History link on the right hand menu. To view orders that you have placed online, click here. You may reorder from a previous purchase from My Order History.
MAXIMUM PURCHASE POLICY
Orders placed on House99.ca are limited to 6 units per product, with a maximum allowable purchase of $500 per order.
WHY ARE THERE MULTIPLE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD?
When you submit an order to your credit card company an authorization hold for the amount of the order is obtained. An authorization hold is not a charge and may appear to be an amount slightly higher than the order total. It is monies held by the credit card company which guarantees that funds will be available when the order is billed. Should you encounter a problem when placing an order, several authorizations may appear on your statement. These will be deleted by the credit card company automatically usually within 7-10 business days. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please email us here. Or, call us toll-free at 1-833-476-6699 Mon – Fri 8:30AM-5:30pm EST. A House 99 Representative will be happy to assist you.
Receive free standard delivery on all online orders of $50 or more.
House 99 Canada offers various shipping methods. house99.ca ships via Canada Post to Canadian addresses only.
2 – 5 business days
1 – 4 business days
1 – 2 business days
Orders will be processed within 1-2 business days.
Orders will be shipped Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within Canada. Packages do not require a signature upon delivery.
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & SHIPPING RESTRICTION
Certain items are considered hazardous materials. These products include aerosols and alcohol-based products such as fragrances, liquid cleansers and toners, etc. These products are required to be shipped by Standard Shipping, due to air transport restrictions and regulations. In the case you have selected such items in your Shopping Bag, standard shipping will be automatically applied to you order at checkout.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your House 99 purchase you may return the purchased products within thirty (30) days of the delivery. Please note that all promotional products, including free samples and gift with purchases, must be returned. We will be happy to credit your account for the amount of the purchase.
Unopened and unused
To return merchandise to house99.ca, please follow these easy steps:
Step 1 : Pack the items along with a copy of your invoice
Step 2 : Returns must be prepaid; please note return shipping fees are not refundable.
We suggest you return via Canada Post. Please return to:
House 99 e-commerce
P. O. Box 1266
If you received a FREE product, sample or gift with your purchase, it must be included with your returns in order to be refunded in the original form of payment.
The refund will be issued within 15 days of receiving your parcel. You will receive an email once the refund is completed.
Opened or Used
Please contact 1-833-476-6699 Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST, or email firstname.lastname@example.org it will be our pleasure to indicate how to proceed.
Items purchased through our retails partners
We're sorry, but returns or exchanges for purchases made in a House 99 retail store or partnered retail location may not be returned to house99.ca. If the item you wish to return was not purchased through House99.ca, we recommend returning to the place of purchase for resolution. In the event you are unable to return to the place of purchase, please contact our customer service at 1-833-476-6699 (Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time) for assistance.
PROBLEMS WITH AN ORDER
Please feel free to contact us directly by email or call 1-833-476-6699 to speak with a Customer Service Specialist Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 5PM EST, or Friday from 8AM to 5PM EST.
FINDING THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR YOU
On House99.ca you are able to browse products by Category, Skin Type, or Skin Condition. Simply visit the House99.ca homepage and use the product browsing drop-down menu that best suits your needs.
SEARCHING BY KEYWORD
There is a search box located at the top right of each page on House99.ca. Simply type in the name of a product or other search term and click Go and you will be brought to a search results page.
FIND A HOUSE 99 STORE
House 99.ca is proud to work with retail partners throughout Canada. Click here to use our store locator to find a House 99 retailer near you.
WHAT IS DIVERSION?
Diversion is when products are sold in "unauthorized" places. For example, all genuine House 99 products are sold exclusively through authorized House 99 retail partners, on www.House99.ca, or through an authorized online retailer. House 99 products that you find outside of these places are considered to be "diverted." Click here for a list of Authorized Retailers.
WHY IS DIVERSION BAD?
Diverted products can be counterfeit, diluted formulas, old, or expired formulas that may not be safe to use. This means if you buy our products from any other outlet other than an authorized retailer, we cannot guarantee that they are authentic House 99 products that will perform as tested.
ARE YOU IN DANGER?
Contaminated or counterfeit products could cause irritation or even infection.
WHO IS DIVERTING PRODUCTS?
Products are diverted by unauthorized distributors and other dishonest individuals who seek profit in piracy.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP STOP DIVERSION?
Don't risk it, don't buy it! And tell your friends about the potential danger of diverted products! If you see a House 99 product for sale outside an authorized House 99 retailer, please send us an e-mail to : email@example.com with the city, state and name of the location where you saw the products. You can also call 1-833-476-6699 to report diverters. We will conduct a full investigation.
ANTI-DIVERSION PROCEDURES AND POLICIES
- Exclusive product coding is used to track the movement of House 99 products. This is the method for tracing products to industry diverters.
- Ongoing intelligence procedures are in place to further uncover diversion schemes, including those involving misuse of the Internet.
- Diversion information can be communicated to House 99 Sales Staff or to the Security Department by calling the House 99 Hotline at 1-833-476-6699 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
House 99 does not test any of its products or any of its ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world nor does House 99 delegate this task to others. The only possible exception is if regulatory authorities required it for safety or regulatory purposes. To learn more about animal testing please click here.
If you have not found what you are looking for our Customer Service Specialists are available to assist you Monday through Thursday from 9AM to 5PM EST, or Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST. Feel free to give us a call at 1-833-476-6699 or email us by filling out this form.
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OFFICIAL RULES
1. The House 99 1 Year Anniversary contest is sponsored by HOUSE 99 (hereinafter contest sponsor). The contest starts on January 28, 2019 at 9.00 am and closes on February 3, 2019, at 11:59 pm (EST).
2. The contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Employees, representatives and agents of the contest sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, affiliated and related companies, and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they live) and household of such employees are not eligible.
How to Enter
3. You must like this post and leave a comment to tell us what your favourite House 99 product is. https://facebook.com/159496064794895/posts/267954887282345/
4. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON OR BY CIVIC ADDRESS OR BY E-MAIL. SPONSOR WILL VOID ALL DUPLICATE ENTRIES. IF DECLARED A WINNER, ENTRANT MAY NOT RE-ENTER THE CONTEST OTHERWISE THIS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION. PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE ONE EXTRA ENTRY IF THEY LIKE THE HOUSE 99 FACEBOOK PAGE AND LIKE THE CONTEST POST.
5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
6. There is 1 prize consisting of a $100 voucher for House99.ca.
Selection of Winners
7. At approximately 3 PM (ET) on or about February 4, 2019 in Montreal, a random draw will be conducted by a member of House 99 for the prizes from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received before the contest closes.
8. In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, each person which will have its name drawn randomly will have to:
a) Be reached by direct message on Facebook
b) Correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by phone, e-mail or on the ballot.
In the event that any one of the conditions mentioned herein is not respected, the selected participant’s entry will be void and a new draw will be conducted following the official contest rules until a new winner is selected.
9. Winner will be asked to fill out and sign a Declaration & Release Form and return it to contest sponsors, to the specified address, within ten (10) days following receipt of the document.
10. Upon reception of the Declaration & Release Form duly filled and signed by chosen participant, sponsors will either directly send the prize to the address provided on form or, sponsors will mail instructions to chosen participant with instructions on how to claim prize.
In the case of a direct delivery to winner’s address, a 4 to 6 weeks delay following reception of the Declaration & Release Form applies.
General Terms and Conditions
11. All information provided by participant must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not be held responsible for any and all telephone problems, unclear voice mail messages, a late / incomplete / erroneously sent prize claim. For any and all incomplete, distorted, late and reproduced entry ballot, which will be annulled and will void eligibility for prize claim.
12. Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban the individual from any future contest of the Sponsor that it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. If it is discovered that attempts were made by a registered entrant (or any individual purporting to be a registered entrant) to: (i) enter/vote more than once per registered entrant per day during the contest period. (ii) use any automated, script, macro or robotic program(s) to enter/vote (iii) engage in systematic entering/voting in the same day from the same computer/IP address (including but not limited to the creation of false email addresses or social media accounts); then it may result in the disqualification, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, even if the entrant was declared a winner.
14. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. Prize must be accepted as awarded. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED EXCEPT BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE, IF A PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED AS DESCRIBED FOR ANY REASON. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
16. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering/voting, participants release and hold harmless Sponsors, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won. Winners will be required to sign and return, within the time period indicated on the documents, a Declaration of Compliance with Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release and/or any other document.
17. By entering, you consent to Sponsor’s use, should you become a winner, of your name, place of residence and photograph or other likeness, and your testimony without further compensation or notice, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any media or format (including the Internet) in connection with the products, this Contest, or future similar contests. By entering, you declare that you have complied with the Contest Rules
18. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. If a selected entrant’s entry is an Internet entry, the selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
19. The winners will be announced on a comment under the contest post.
20. For the purpose of the present contest, the participant is considered to be the person whose coordinates appear on the contest entry form or ballot. It is this person whom will be asked to answer the mathematical skill-testing question. It is also the person to whom the prize will be awarded if all contest conditions are met. Sponsors reserve the right to request a piece of i.d. prior to prize remittance.
Limitations of Liability
21. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as stated in the Contest Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Sponsor or the Contest Administrator.
22. Without limiting the release, and for greater certainty, the Contest Entities will not be liable for: a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest; b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation of the contest website or any transmission in connection with the Contest; c) any communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; d) any problems with, or technical malfunction of, any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of e-mail which may occur for any reason whatsoever, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
23. By participating or attempting to participate in the present contest, all individuals release the contest organizers, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives from any damage that could be incurred due to their participation or attempted participation in the contest.
24. The masculine gender is used in no discriminatory fashion, simply to facilitate composition.